Wednesday, April 30, 2008

It's been a while..


I've decided to use this blogger instead of the other one. Chelsea made this for my wedding gift and I like all the pictures and things that are already on it.


Paul and I have been married for.. 39 days now. It's been really fun! I really really enjoy being married. Some days are tough.. but the good ones have deffinately made it worth it. It's fun to talk about our 'dating' days before his mission compared to after... I like to hear his side of the story.


I love our little apartment. I've discovered the wonderful store... Hobby Lobby! I love it!! They have sales all the time and theres one right down the street from our apartment!


I hope all is well with everyone. I don't see most as much as I wish I could.. but thats part of being married I guess.


Have a fun rest of the week!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Very cute!! thanks for using the one i made, you didnt have too!! its cute though!! Love you!!!

Anonymous said...

nice....you gonna put music on yours too? and yes, hobby lobby is addictive! be careful, you'll spend your whole paycheck there! ok, ok,...I know you don't need your mother telling you how to spend your money any more....but old habits die hard!

love you lots, and I miss seeing you everyday. come over more...
mom