Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Day 365...


Some people probably think we are very un-happily married. They usually only see us when we are joking around or being sarcastic with one another. They usually hear us say something that would probably sound rude, but to us is an inside joke. They have probably seen us flick each other to the point where our neck are beat red.

That's too bad!

We have been very happily married for one year. I still can't believe it. It seems like we just got married a few weeks ago. Sometimes I can't believe I married this crazy, silly, wonderful man, but then I wake up and he's still there beside me.

I love being married to Paul. He makes my life worth living. He makes my days worth it. He motivates me. He gets me. Most of all, He loves me.

There have been countless times when I have walked in the door crying after a day of work and Paul is there ready to comfort me. At times I am a basket case for no reason, and he's always there to help me a long.

I love having a husband who I can go to the temple with. Who I can go on dates with whenever I want. Who I can tell my deepest secrets to. Who I can constantly go to if I need an answer. Who I can trust and know that he will always be there. I love Paul.

For our anniversary we went to Dallas and stayed in the Springhill Suites Marriott. We went to Ghengis Grill and to see Duplicity. Saturday afternoon we went to the Grapevine Mills Mall and walked around for hours, then ate at Fuddruckers. It was simple and fun. I loved every minute. This Saturday we're leaving to go to Colorado for a week and staying with Michael and Beth. It's going to be a blast. I'll be sure to take pictures (because I totally didn't even think about pictures this past weekend..)

I hope you all are doing well.


(I will post about Lyla soon. She is beautiful!)

3 comments:

Liz said...

Congrats! You guys are such a cute couple. I'm glad your first year was blissful! :)

themacdonnells said...

Happy Anniversary! I personally think you guys are the cutest couple EVER. You fit like two peas in a pod :) Hope you have fun in CO!

Paul & Marlee said...

Thanks Heather!
You're the best :)