Sunday, September 12, 2010

Baby "O"

Why did I only get 4 pictures of Olivia's shower last night? Sheesh. Just goes to show how terrible I am at taking pictures. Hopefully Chelsea will get her rear in gear and get some pictures up soon.

Anywho, yesterday Beth, Chelsea and I threw Heather's soon to be Olivia a baby shower. This little girl will surely not go unloved by all her aunts, grandparents, friends, and I guess you could include her momma, dad and two older brothers. We really can't wait to meet her and kiss her sweet face. This will make 3 nieces for me on my side of the family.

Heather was just beaming the whole shower. She is so ready to have this little girl here and all the girlie things that come with her. Especially since she's been stuck in a house of testosterone for so long! Hopefully Ms. O will make her debut on Halloween :D

No comments: