Monday, September 27, 2010

Gabby Abby :)

Another month and a half has passed. I know I say this every time but I'm going to say it again. I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW FAST SHE GROWS! It can't be normal. Ok, of course it's normal, but dang.
I have noticed that her growing is indeed slowing down. She doesn't grow out of her clothes so fast and she has lost 2 of her 3 chins. Abby has the cutest little profile, I kiss her little cheeks when I see her head turned with a big grin.

  • Abby weighs about 20 lbs.
  • She is too big for her car seat, so the hunt continues for a new one.
  • She's laughing more and more each week.
  • She says "Dadadadada" And Paul loves it, even though she probably has no idea of the significance.
  • I wish she would say "Mommy, mamama, mom, Marls"... Really anything to identify me :)
  • She's ALMOST crawling! SO close. She can get where she wants to go with a scoot. She does push-ups, can move her arms and legs correctly, but she just can't get it all coordinated so her arms and legs will work together.
  • The top left picture shows her latest discovery. She can pull down her bumper and look into the living room to see me. Or if her door is closed, she will pull it down and talk/scream till I go get her.
  • Abby LOVES dogs. I don't get it. Big and small, she loves them all. (poet? :)
  • She makes really big messes. I'm not sure how, but dang. I think we need to start time-outs for not cleaning up your mess... (maybe in a year or so.)
  • I've said it before, but she loves her daddy. She can't contain herself when he finally walks through the door after a long day of being gone. Literally, as soon as she hears the key in the door and it open, she goes bananas! I'm going to try and get it on video today.
  • Abby talks and jabbers... a LOT. I love it. I mostly love the facial expressions she does while she talking.
  • She's starting to pull herself up on things. So when we move in a month, we'll be lowering her crib.
  • She sits and plays with her toys and jumps in her bouncer for hours!
Thats all I can think of right now... I know it's a lot, but it seems she's developing so fast! I love her little personality shining through and the happiness she brings into our little home. She really is such a joy.
I find that I love each stage more and more. I can't wait to see what the next month brings!


1 comment:

lindsay gwynn walton said...

oh my freak marlee! Abby talks SO cute! Aw! We miss ya'll so much!