Monday, October 4, 2010

3 days clean

Abigail has been on Acid Reflux medicine since she was 4 days old, but as of last Friday she's been off of it. I have to admit, it isn't as bad as I thought it would be. We are seriously pushing solids for 2 of her 4 meals a day and it seems to be working. Don't get me wrong, she still spits up like a faucet, but she doesn't scream much when she does, so I guess thats a good thing. I'm going to call and see if I can get into a friend's doctor tomorrow. Hopefully they are accepting new patients, because I'm ready to move on from Abby's old doctor. I'm not sure if we will get Abby back on the acid reflux medicine or not, we'll just have to see what her new doctor says! It's really nice not having to worry about when to give her the medicine and how long we have to wait after, so I kind of hope she will continue to do well without it.

BIG NEWS!

Abby started crawling last night! It was super fun because both Paul and I were here for it. I know he misses getting to see her all the time, especially when she does new and fun things. He frequently says "You go to work" so he can stay home. :) Last night once she started crawling she didn't want to stop!
She also learned, just yesterday, how to go from the crawling to sitting position! This will surely make nap and bed time interesting. When she does get to the sitting position, she gets the BIGGEST grin on her face like "I DID IT!" She's been trying for so long to get that down!
I love seeing her little bum crawl across the floor! It just makes me smile so big. Today she kept crawling into things and trying to ram them with her head so they would get out of the way (i.e. Paul, the kitchen table...). She cracks us up. I will get a video of her crawling soon and get it up. It's just the cutest thing I've ever seen :)

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Yay!! she will be so much happier now that she can get around!! Love that girl!

Unknown said...

YAY for crawling babies!!! lol Oh & good luck with the doctor!