Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Moving the Nanny

(oh dang small pictures. click to enlarge? ha)

So we finally had the highly anticipated moving day! It turned out to go pretty smoothly (I was kind of nervous about it). Pretty much everything was packed and ready to me moved when the "help" arrived. We had all family and one friend help out so it went pretty fast! The hardest part is trying to get unpacked. I'm so indecisive and finally get things put away only to change my mind and decide thats not really the best spot for it. Ugh.
We moved last Friday and to date I've put away and organized (&reorganized) the kitchen, bathroom, half of our room and half of Abby's room. So far so good. It looks like the rest of it will have to wait till next week though. The rest of my week is pretty busy!
Last week I also started working as a nanny again! There are two little girls one is 2 and one is 7 months old. They are SUPER easy. I wouldn't have tried this two months ago, but Abby is finally to the age where she can play and entertain herself pretty well and if she gets hungry the same time as the other two kids, I can give her cheerios until the other two are fed and happy. It's pretty sweet and it will be nice to have a little extra cash on hand. Plus it's only on Tuesdays and Thursdays for a short time. So all in all it's pretty great!
Until next time...

No comments: