Sunday, March 25, 2012

5 Months!

I know it's so cliche, but seriously?! 5 months?! I really don't know where the time has gone.

Jared rolls over, both ways. Very pro-like. He's almost sitting up, and stays awake a lot it seems. He's (for the most part) a bit happier than previous months. I still mistakenly eat dairy sometimes. I usually can get away with eating a little cheese and butter, but I've been over-doing it the past few days so he's been pretty unhappy all around.
Jared had his first hair cut a few days ago! Most people think I'm cray, but if you look back to the previous post, he had a lot of hair! His head is getting bigger so its naturally thinning out, and then he likes to rub his head around, and claw his hair out (weirdo).... So to make him look even cuter, I made it all even :)
He didn't cry and bit! Paul did an awesome job keeping him occupied and taking pictures. I just did a #1 all over his head with the clippers. What a champ!
He is such a fun little guy. All smiles when he's feeling well. The past couple days he has to have two (not one) teething tablets popped in his mouth right before he eats or he just screams. So lame. I hope those little demons hurry up and break their way through!

No comments: