Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I love my job..




We get to do all sorts of fun things whenever I can talk all three of them into doing the same thing. Last week, we went to the zoo after it pored down rain all morning. It turned out to be a perfect day to go. We really enjoyed it.
We also got season passes to Hawaiian Falls. It's really convenient to go to anytime we want. It's a really fun, small, water park.
This week, and for the next 8 days, it's just me and J though. The sisters went to Utah to visit their Grandma and Grandpa up there. It's a bit easier without them here. There's always the daily drama of "Oh I HATE her! I wish we weren't sisters at all!" and the most recent "Do I HAVE to go to Utah with here? I hate her so much. We weren't meant to be sisters!" ... That I do not miss. I know J misses them though.
Other then work, not much has been going on. It's fun living around family so we get to see them every once in a while. We're working on signing up for college up here... Life is good.
We've gone to the temple the past couple weeks and both times it has been a really rewarding experience for me. I love the temple, even though until last time, it totally freaked me out. It was really great to be able to have mom there with me last time to help me learn the ropes.
I hope everyone doing well! I don't hear from many as often as I'd like, but that comes with the ring I guess!
Have a wonderful rest of the week!
ps... Paul and I are both sick.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

wouldnt it be nice if we all had a job like yours!! Miss you, love you!!!