Saturday, June 7, 2008

Just a small update...

This morning was Jenny's wedding at the Dallas temple. It was really great to be able to go watched as they were sealed. I loved going back to the temple where Paul and I were sealed for time and all eternity! It was a really good ceremony.
Last night was Relay for Life in GP. Paul and I went a little bit late and left at 1, but it was a blast while we were there. It seemed like the turn out was much better then last year and everyone was really enjoying themselves. Little Lukas didn't get warn out till about 10 or 11. He's a little trooper!
This afternoon, well actually right now, I have the opportunity to watch Charlie, Josh and Jake while Sandee and Jenner go to the luncheon. Paul had to work today and I didn't really want to go without him, so I was glad to volunteer. They're really great kids!
Work is going good. I love being around the kids all the time. Yesterday we went and saw the new movie, Kung Pow Panda. It was really really good and very funny! I enjoyed it!
We're hoping that this guy... "Bobby" is going to buy the old Honda. Most of you know, but we bought a new car about 2 weeks ago. A Hundi Sonata. I love it so much. Mostly because it has air conditioning... but it's a really great car anyway!
Tomorrow we're celebrating Paul and Steve's birthday down at Paul's parents house. It should be a good time. I'm making the cake.. we'll see how that goes!
Well I hope you all are having a good weekend! We're hoping to buy a computer in the next couple of months so I'll be able to update and get on more often!
Hope to see you all soon!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Keep em coming, you dont update enough. you have a computer now, so get to it!!! heart you!!!