Sunday, August 3, 2008

Old folk.

Yesterday I had one of the worst migraines I've ever had. I couldn't believe how painful it was. I just wanted to go to sleep, so while Paul and I were watching "Live Free or Die Hard", I did just that... tried to sleep. I finally fell asleep it was about 6/7 and Paul fell asleep right next to me. I woke up at midnight and panicked, because we were supposed to go to the store to get some chicken for dinner tonight. So I got Paul up and we ran to walmart. It was a really fun shopping trip because Paul was super tired and just wanted to go back to bed.
They had a stake meeting for all the priesthood at 7am this morning and he wasn't looking forward to waking up that early.
Oh well, that was our adventure last night. We were about a 90 year old, married couple who falls asleep during a movie at 7pm and doesn't wake up till morning. I told Paul we ought to just buy us some rocking chairs and make it official.

This morning, this is my task... It's all clean, just needs to be folded... boo...

No comments: