Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Stressy Stressy


The weeks are blurring by with life so crazy right now. It seems like we are always on the go. School, then work, then school again and sleep. I see Paul maybe an hour a day, so weekends are very precious to me. Saturday night is our date night. We've only had that once, but holy cow I can tell how much it's needed!

It's nice being so busy sometimes though. It really keeps your mind off things. Paul is working two jobs right now, going to school full time and studying for not only school, but for his insurance test that's coming up on Saturday. I'm going to school full time and working, but I know my schedule is nothing compared to his.

Paul, I've noticed, gets stressed but is still really, really good about keeping a positive attitude all the time! Sometimes it drives me nuts how controlled he is!

Anyway, this is just a short little post to tell you all that we're not trying to avoid you.. we're not mad at you.. and we're not mean people! We're just really busy and like to enjoy the time we have together when we actually have time together..


I hope you're all doing great! Feel free to give us a call sometime because we like to hear from everyone! Have a great week!


No comments: