Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Abigail's Baby Shower

I'm pretty behind with my blogging. We don't have internet right now and it's just been really busy.

Anyway, the wonderful women on my side of the family (Mom, Chelsea, Beth and Heather) gave Abigail and I such a great baby shower last month. I had such a great time and it was one of those wonderful times where you realize how blessed you are and how many friends you have. I have such a wonderful support system and family. I really don't know what I would do without them! There was a really great turn out and we got SO many wonderful gifts. We got just about everything we need and things we didn't get are already mostly bought with the generous amount of gift cards we received.

I really appreciate everyone who helped out with the shower. Abby is going to have such a wonderful extended family who loves her so much. I know we are all so super excited to meet her, but no one is more excited then Paul and I! :)

(sorry this is so short, and only one picture. I have a ton of pictures, but I really don't want to download them on a public computer!)

No comments: