Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Halfway to ONE!



Today is our baby girl's 6 month birthday! A few things about her:

  • she weighs 18 lbs
  • she sits up all the time now
  • she's almost crawling (hopefully by next week!)
  • she will only go to sleep if her left foot is sticking out from under her blanket
  • she only laughs if something is REALLY funny to her
  • she LOVES her daddy
Abby is such a blessing in our family. We are so very blessed to have her. She is happy 98% of the time (and a pill the other 2%, but that's ok :) and makes us laugh all the time. We love her sweet personality and the joy she brings to our home. I can't believe she's already 6 months! Before I know it, she will be walking.



4 comments:

Jennilee said...

isn't crazy man how old they get so fast!!

Sandee said...

So cute! Growing up sooo fast! And so true about the laughing thing--she'll give you the biggest grin in the world, but it takes a lot to get her to laugh! Love her!

Mrs.Danielle.Warren said...

Awe, she definitely a happy, growing baby! Happy 1/2 Birthday Abigail!!!!

Dulce said...

She is such a smiley baby. It reminds me of my niece Arianna.