Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Brace Yourself.

So this morning I got a text from my little sister, Beth, about my last post. It said "Wow thanks for the caution notice before anyone starts reading your blog. CAUTION if you read this you WILL bawl your eyes out! Jerk." Yes, she loves me.
So, after receiving this text, I thought I would caution you all.

CAUTION, GRAB A TISSUE!!! You WILL need it!!!
(Consider yourself warned, Beth.)




Ok, so maybe you didn't need a tissue... Or maybe you did. I sure did when this was happening tonight. If you know Abby, you know it takes an amazing event for her to laugh. I don't know what she was on tonight, but she was HILARIOUS! I mean, Paul and I were laughing so hard we couldn't believe it. And all over a dirty diaper.. Ahh..
Maybe this is just because she's mine, but I really think she's the cutest little girl ever.

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

HAHAHA!!! she is so funny! who know a diaper changing could be so funny! what a cutie pie!

aunt beffy said...

hahahaha thats the best!

ps thanks for the warning!

Anonymous said...

she. is so. CUTE. Seriously, how do you even stand it? ... I wannnnttt ooonnnneee.

Donnie and Jennilee said...

isn't the sound of your kid laughing just about the best thing on earth and really does make everything and anything better?!!