Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Confessions of an Unbalanced Women

I stole this idea from a friend of mine who I used to VT in 6th ward and then she was lame and moved away.. Ahem. Anyway.
I think this is a fun way for people to get to know me. And guess what, if you don't want to get to know me, stop reading my blog... freak.

:)

Confessions:
1) I love Paul. Really, I do. It really doesn't matter where we are or what we are doing, we have fun and we laugh. A lot. Probably more than we should because sometimes people think it's inappropriate to do so. (i.e. church) (ok it is probably not good to laugh as much as we do at church) (stop judging me)
2) I love to cook. I could cook all. day. long. The dumb part is cleaning up.
3)I love and appreciate my family (including in-laws) more now than I ever have. It's really sad that it took me getting married, moving out, and having a baby to know how truly blessed I am to have such wonderful people.
4) I miss the simplicity of life before marriage sometimes. Usually on bad days. I need to get over it, because I'm never going back. Memories flooded my mind while we were moving again and going through old things. See, I can say that I miss life before marriage because Paul was there with me then, too :)
5) I like to drive. A lot of times I drive in silence to wind down or just think. But I don't do it on purpose. I get to places and I realize that my radio hasn't been on, again.
6) When Abby does sleep through the night, I worry a lot about her breathing. I don't think that will ever stop.
7) I love every food that's bad for me. I know in moderation, they aren't so bad... but what is moderation, really? My "Fun Size" is a completely different size than advertised. Foods I love are: bread, candy, pasta, dessert, root beer, bread, candy, pasta, dessert, dessert, dessert... I should probably stop there.
8) A long with #7, I hate how much I weigh right now. I HATE it. But I have zero motivation to change it. I start working out and dieting then I get off one day and before I know it a month has passed and then I'm crying about my weight again.
9) I am baby hungry... again. : /
10) Laundry is at the top of my "Chores I hate" list.



1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Love this post, and YOU!!! i miss you coming over all the time! well i know and can relate to most of those post! dont be discouraged and just get prego already!!! love you!