Sunday, June 26, 2011

Birthday Cuteness

A week or so ago, Abby was invited to go to this little guys 1st Birthday Party! Lincoln's such a cute little man! So glad we got to share this small party with him!
Before the party, I asked Abby if she wanted to write in Lincoln's card, she said "mmhum!" and went right to work. I just thought it was too cute not to document. She worked on this for a good 20 minutes or so. (But she is my daughter, so everything she does is cute, right? Sorry about that. But my blog, my cuteness :)

2 comments:

Danielle said...

what a cutie pie. love that girl! and i'm so glad she is a good enough friend to write her own message on the card. for realz.

Anonymous said...

she's adorable! I love her so much. I can't tell you how it makes me feel for her to come towards me with her arms stretching up in her "pick me up" way! love, love, love it! being Nana is the bomb.com!

love your blog...
mom/nana