Sunday, June 26, 2011

Six Flags with PJco!

At the beginning of the month we had the great opportunity of braving the hot weather to have some fun at Six Flags over Texas! I have to admit, we were very, very skeptical about going because of how hot it was supposed to be, but we are SO glad we went because it really wasn't bad at all! We thought we'd only stay for about 2 hours... but we ended up staying 7/8!

This is the only ride I rode. I LOVE Six Flags so much, but with my "condition" (as Six Flags calls it) I wasn't able to ride any big kids rides. But really, after one ride on this thing that only went in circles, I wanted to puke.
Abby loved seeing all the cartoon characters around the park. She had such a great time walking around and running wild.
Right before we left, she clonked out while we were enjoying a funnel cake. I can say proudly that I've never been to Six Flags without enjoying a funnel cake! Although, for some reason this time it really wasn't all that great.
There have been some wonderful parties put on by PJco, and this one did not disappoint. Such a great company to work for! Can't wait to see what they have up their sleeves next :)

No comments: