I haven't done my confessional in quite sometime. So here we go.
Confessions of an Unbalanced Woman:
- I love the idea of getting great gifts and making great gifts... But I always procrastinate and then it's crunch time and I hate it. I'm working on that though. Already way ahead of where I was last year.... but still behind.
- Paul got his Christmas gift(s) early. An xbox, and two dumb games. I hate the games. He's not allowed to play them in front of the kids.
- I was supposed to be on this strict diet so that I'd have a hot bod (or something close to it) by next Saturday when Stacie does our family pictures. hwejhtkljryuki
Oops. That was me wiping my Oreo crumbs off the keyboard.
- Abby drives. me. nuts. I wanna beat her and hug her all at the same time. Especially when she comes out of her bed 10 times asking for a headband.... because she can't remember that it's called a band-aid.
- I hate to mop. Mopping is so dumb. And then I moved into a house where 85% of the floors are tile. That, my friends, is an epic fail.
- I yell at my kids. Dumb. I hate it. It's a knee-jerk reaction. Sometimes I yell at my kids and realize my tone of voice and I'm embarrassed for myself. This is going to be a new years resolution.
- My kids are seriously awesome. Thend
- I almost gave in and bought a fake tree this year. I h.a.t.e. fake trees. Not the way they look, because you really can't tell. It's all the fluffing and assembling and lack of smelling. Blah. We have prelit garland above our cabinets and I already loathe it. This is the first year we've had it.
- I really wanted to send out this picture (see above) for our Christmas Cards... But I couldn't even count on one hand the people that would have judged me. Moty for sure. So there. Now I get to pretend that it was my Christmas Card.
That's all for today.