Monday, August 11, 2008

Weddings and Yankees

There have been a few things going on...


Yesterday we went to Paul's parents house. On the way down there, we busted out the Josh Groban cd. Oh dang. It was hilarious. Paul was belting it out. I couldn't stop laughing at times. Goofy kid...




Chelsea and Dan got married on Saturday! It was a lot of fun to go to that. I love going to weddings in the temple. It's super special.





It was great to be with the Johnson's all day and to see people from down south at the reception.






Paul text messages me last Thursday and says "Hey, we're going to the Ranger-Yankee game tonight with your mom and sister"... uhh? I thought I was the one connected to my side of the family.. Sheesh! ;) It was a lot of fun though.






It was a fun weekend. Next weekend is going to be great too. We're celebrating Mom and Kurt's birthday! I'm pretty excited.

No comments: