Monday, August 17, 2009

No New News

Paul and I are having a baby. I'm still trying to get used to it.

I've passed my 3 month mark and now I'm working on week 13. My stomach feels weird and I'm starting to get a little pooch. Most of the time now I wear yoga pants or something close to it because they are way more comfy then my regular jeans. I'm not really sick at all anymore just lots of head aches. I can't decide what discomfort I'd rather have.. Headaches or nausea. The nausea was pretty terrible though, and now I can eat food, so I think I'll live with the headaches.

I'm going for my first real check up on the 2nd, and that's when we will be able to hear the heart beat. I'm so anxious and excited. Hopefully all will go well.

I think that's about all. I don't have any pictures... Except my sonogram picture from 9 weeks. We don't have a scanner or that one would be up!

We are very excited, but still getting used to this little thing growing inside of me. I definitely can't wait till February :)


1 comment:

Ashley said...

Hey old friend... I stalked you from my sister Michelle's blog. It's ashley (used to be Clark). Anyway, CONGRATS on the baby. That's really rad. It's so cute to see you and Paul together and now your life will really be fun with babies! Well I guess just baby (singular). More to come later. =) Have fun!
ashley
richardashley.blogspot.com