Friday, September 10, 2010

Happy Birthday, Deb!

"I'd like to grow very old as slowly as possible."

We (I, really) give my mom a hard time a lot, so I just wanted to take a moment to share these pictures from her birthday last month. My wonderful mom has another year under her belt (There's no need to say how many years exactly;) but she still looks as beautiful as ever. This was one Sunday that we were able to get together with lots of laughs, talking, and game playing. I love it when Sundays are taken advantage of in that way. It really does create some special memories to remember for a life time.
(If you would like to count all these candles, go right ahead. They are all there, one for every single birthday :)
(The flames were literally melting the cake, LOL)
Woooahhh smoke alarms! HA!

We love you mom. You are such a great mother and Nana to all your grand kids. We love to spend time and laugh with you. I really admire you in so many ways. Not many women could take on raising 5 children and helping them turn out as awesome as we all did (well, the boys are debatable). Thank you for all the love you share us so unconditionally. We couldn't have asked for anyone more suitable to take on our nuts-o family!

(p.s. Doesn't that cake look awesome? My mom and Sister have some mad decorating skills. My sister made this one, and also this one for my niece's birthday)

No comments: