Saturday, December 31, 2011

Halloween

I just realized I never posted about Halloween. Probably because I really don't remember much about it...
Jared and I got out of the hospital on the 29th, and we headed out for Halloween on the 30th and 31st. Abby was a little bumble bee and Jared was a monster (not literally.... yet.. ;)
We went to our ward Halloween Trunk or Treat (30th) and got down on the goods. The only reason we went is because I felt like Abby was super robbed with the whole getting-a-new-brother thing.... So I made sure we went and had a good time!
On Halloween, Paul's school was canceled and our friends graciously invited us to go trick or treating with them. Abby had a blast with her friends and getting all the yummy candy. She would get the candy from the house, then she would try and sit down in the street to eat it. Needless to say, it took for-ev-er. I was plenty sore that next day, but it was completely worth it. I loved getting to spend some time with Abby having fun!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Yay for updating your blog!! We're so glad we got to spend Halloween with y'all. It was fun!!