Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Abby's Sweet Shoppe

Abby Is TWO!
My little girl is growing up so much and it's killing me! She is a happy, vivacious, smart 2 year old! She can sing and recognize all the ABC's, count to 10, she has a huge vocabulary and can form complex sentences. She's a great older sister and knows just how to cheer up Jared. Abby loves to play with her baby's. She loves to feed them, burp them and rock them to sleep. Such a little mommy. She catches on to everything it seems. She loves her cousins and friends so much and asks for them all the time. She loves to sing, especially "I make my own sunshine". We love this sweet girl!

For her birthday I threw a Sweet Shoppe party and she loved it. It was scheduled for February 18th but I woke up with a nasty case of strep. Since it was a family only party, I thought it'd be okay to have it the next day after I'd been on antibiotics for a whole 24 hours. I woke up Sunday still feeling like poop, but we had family in town from Colorado and College Station, so I wanted to have it really bad. 





 Lots of sweets! And a paper bag for everyone to take some home (DIY party favors :)


 Such a ham.. Totally cheesing it up for the camera.














Abby got completely spoiled by her cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents and parents :) It was so fun to have both families together to celebrate and even though we were all kinda crammed in our teeny house, it was still a blast!
Thank you, thank you, thank you for all your love, support, and help with this little sweetie of ours! She loves her cousins and extended family so much! And thank you, Chelsea, for taking these awesome pictures! She captured some sweet memories for us!

No comments: