Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Sweet Jared Boy- 7mo

Jared had his 6month check up yesterday (even tho he's really 7mo)
He's 18.7 lbs and 27 1/2 in long. The dr says he's above average in height but a little below average in weight. She wants him to eat more solids. He hates baby food, so I guess we'll start this tooth-less giant on table food.
It stresses me out (for more reasons than one) because he has no teeth!
Oh well.
I decided to split up his shots so they wouldn't be so hard on him. So far he's been great. Usually after shots he's m.i.s.e.r.a.b.l.e. for about 4 days. I'm very happy with splitting them up even though his doctor isn't a big fan of doing that. That's one reason I really like his doctor- she listens to the parents! She always wants whats best for the kids and what makes the parents happy.
Jared has learned to sit up pretty well unassisted. He still likes to randomly throw himself backwards so I don't leave him unattended for long.
Jared loves to bang on everything with anything. He loves his big sister and she's a pro at making him laugh.
He's a happy little boy! I love his belly laughs. He's still got those to-die-for dimples and brings a smile to my face even when I feel at my worst.
We are so glad to have this little guy on our lives! Such a sweet spirit in our home.

No comments: