Monday, December 16, 2013

She Baby

We found out a few weeks ago that we are indeed having a little girl! We really couldn't be happier. Both of us were really okay with having a girl or boy. I think the only real time we wanted something for sure was with Abby when we wanted a girl and we were completely blessed by her!
Abby is ecstatic to say the least. She loves to tell people she's going to have a baby sister! At the sonogram when we found out it was truly a girl she said "I think the first time the doctor looked it was a boy... But now it's going to be a girl!" She's such a sweetie. 
I'm now 27 weeks and time is racing right a long. This baby girl is active! Any time I lay down to rest she has to get all situated and comfy before she calms down. I love the feeling of her moving around. 
Paul still swears it's a boy... Mostly to drive me crazy. But I did finally catch him calling the baby a "her" for once today. 
I feel absolutely huge already. Weight wise I'm the same as my other two, but I swear I wasn't this big looking with the other two. It's really frustrating to me. 
Jared still has no clue what's going on. He loves to snuggle with me and usually when he does the baby kicks and kicks until he moves. I wonder what he thinks of that? So funny. 
We are at excited for March! It seems so far away still but I think once December is over it will really hit us with how soon it really will be. We can't wait!

No comments: