Thursday, June 19, 2014

More of #3

The day after I was put into a recovery closet.. ahem room (it was such a small room though. Literally looked like a closet with a hospital bed), Karen and Danielle came to visit me. I was so thankful! It is so fun to get to visit with friends! Danielle had just had Brandt not too long before and Karen was going in to have Molly in just a week or so! This is the 2nd time I've been able to have a baby around the same time as my friends. When I had Abby there were 4 of us that had the same age babies! (Stacie, Karen, Danielle and Sarah)

When Danielle sent me the link to these pictures she snapped I cried (worse and uglier than) a baby. Isabelle is such a sweetheart and I have thoroughly enjoyed having her in our family. She brings such a sweet, fresh spirit into our home! And not knowing if she's our last baby has made me love (most) moments with her even more. 
Check out my cute Izzy :)



^ I'm an absolute, sleep deprived mess in these pictures but I still love them and love to remember sweet moments that happened in the hospital with just the 3 of us before going home. 

Thank you DANIELLE! You have given me some sweet, sweet pictures of a wonderful moment in my life.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

You're so welcome! I'm so glad you love them. You were so beautiful, even when you'd JUST had a baby. Miss Izzy is the luckiest to have you!