Sunday, November 2, 2014

Halloween!

A month or so ago, my sister, Beth, announced that she was throwing a halloween party. We all laughed at her... but holy cow did she deliver. She made invitations and sent them out (to our family! ha) and when the night finally came, it was fantastic. 


 Pin the wart on the witch was a huge success. Absolutely hilarious. And of course my kid was pulling them off Nanas face to eat. So gross.
 Food food and more food. It wouldn't be a gathering without food! It was all delicious!
 That cake up there, with the spider web on it? Paul made that. It was fantastic. And bottom right picture: Paul was SO disgusted with the "used q-tips" it was hilarious. Marshmallows dipped in caramel. Mmm.
 And how do I have such gorgeous sisters and mom? I mean really. So pretty.
Somehow Heather's picture made the cut twice. 
The night was fantastic. 


We headed over after going trick or treating around the businesses in our town. The kids had a blast at the party and already asked if there will be a party next year. I think I already know the answer to that!
Happy Halloween! 

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

So fun! You're fantastic!!